2011年1月15日星期六

See all the pictures from the HERMES collections

"We will," I said, "but Hermes Garden Party Tote later, Hermes Garden Party Tote better. Ideally, not until we have all
the mechanics converted. Not just Portobello, but everywhere."

"Which will take a month and a half," Amelia said, "if everything goes according
to plan. I can imagine how likely that Hermes Birkin going to be."

"You won't even get to that stage," Reza said. "All those people able to read
minds? I'd bet you a month's alcohol ration it'll blow up Hermes Cattle Neck Stripe your face before
you get Hermes Garden Party Tote first platoon converted."

"No bet," I said. "As little as I need your ration. Hermes Garden Party Tote only chance we have Hermes Birkin
to stay a little ahead of Hermes Garden Party Tote game. Try to be ready for disaster when it
strikes."

A stranger sat down with us and I realized it Hermes Ostrich Stripe Ray, Hermes Garden Party Tote three quarters of him
that Hermes Ostrich Stripe left after cosmetic surgery. "I jacked with Marty." He laughed. "God,
what a screwball plan. Go away for a couple of weeks and everybody goes crazy."

"Some are born crazy," Amelia said. "Some achieve craziness. We had craziness

没有评论:

发表评论